Top 100 Baseball Blog

Monday, January 27, 2014

Blather Up: Boston Red Sox Spring Training Preview Podcast

I thought I would give you something a little different to chew on as we get closer to spring training.

I had the pleasure of recording a podcast with Ron Juckett, the editor for Red Sox 101, a site with tremendous regular coverage of all the news and rumors concerning the Boston Red Sox.

It was decided, rather hurriedly I may add, to call our endeavor: Blather Up: Red Sox Chat. In our first installment, we discussed the team’s offseason, the best and worst moves the team made since winning the 2013 World Series, David Ortiz’s contract situation and our thoughts on some of the pressing questions as camp is about to open.

Check out the podcast HERE (right click to download).

For more, make sure to follow Ron on Twitter at @RedSox_101 or his personal account of @ronjuckett. Of course, you can also find me @historianandrew and through my work with the Yahoo Contributor Network.

We hope to make this a regular thing, so keep an eye out for future episodes once the 2014 season gets underway.

********************************
You can check me out on Facebook or follow me on Twitter @historianandrew

No comments:

Post a Comment